Saturday, January 19, 2013

Stock Portfolio Building to get yourself a Full Time Trader


There is no secretive that I traded just one or two counters as demonstrated from the trading logs I've posted up to now. Being a full point trader, one should have his/her favourite directory of Stock portfolios for using purpose.

For me, Having been building my sets of portfolio around my early trading days when i was playing earnings signals. Back then, there was formerly a free Stock Screener tool, MSN Money Deluxe Stock Screener (now discontinued), that we often used during returning announcement play. I would set a few selected parameters in the Stock Screener and then have the counters who are generally announcing their earnings keyed in the screener to validate the current ratings and indications. It was a useful tool it has now discontinued and I have yet to find a good replacement that MSN Money Lavish Stock Screener.

Anyway, it was that earnings play thinking that Stock Screener that I learnt about the Stocks, their brands, many, their operations, their financial records, their Stock price hit with behaviours and started building my favourite Stock counters. Fast toward today, I use these teams of portfolios for my making an investment purpose. As a day trader, I am looking for a counters that swing to some degree during an active point, counters that have lasting candles (doesn't matter if and when they were greens or reds), counters that happen to be volatile.

I traded very much on AAPL on their IB trades. AAPL 's got big intraday price designs, suitable for my IB stock market style. For IB markets, the sooner I in just moments the trades, the better. I once held a trade deep under a minute and closed it carryout a profit USD300. The chart signals were all aligned and spot up front.

For this past weekend break comes closer, I tested the binary trading using EZTrader platform. In my opinion, the trading method is totally different from my IB trading mostly. In IB, I check out Stocks that are volatile with agreed delivery date swings. I applied that trading plan to binary option commodity, I made quite numerous kinds losing trades. I took one step back and reassessed the best mistakes. For this binary trading options, I looked for pre-market market conditions that are not volatile, and movement consistently in one direction that is predictable from my charting parameters. NDX Futures fits that criteria not to mention index is something familiar, known to me (compared to making currency pairs and commodities). Say you have read my previous publishes, almost 95% of specific binary options trades are offered on NASDAQ 100 Stock.

Building up your portfolio needs time to work. One might need to take into account his/her trading style and system for compiling counters to be indexed by his/her favourite portfolio. As for me as a early morning trader, I would not care excess of on the size and type of the set of stock portfolio I picked, I am not investing long-term in the process. As long as the portfolio is making money therefore used continuously to generate income, even if it only agreed to be a one counter demo tape, it is good enough for me. In my mother style language, there is involved with saying, it doesn't matter in the event the cat is white or black, the cat that catches the mouse is a good cat.

.

1 comment:

  1. I was working and suddenly I visits your site frequently and recommended it to me to read also. The writing style is superior and the content is relevant. Thanks for the insight you provide the readers!
    Stocks and investments

    ReplyDelete