Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Selecting a Really Good Penny Stock


I make big bucks trading penny Stocks so it's not surprising that my friends who being acquainted with this often ask nation, "How do you pick a good penny Stock? "

Before I answer this question in your lives, let me just presuming right up front that we now have many gimmicks out there i always find simply don't conduct business -- at least they do not work often enough or consistently enough to bother with.

One of the biggest gimmicks in my experience is the idea that it's possible to make big bucks shorting penny Stocks. I strongly encourage some of our friends to completely avoid this so called "technique" out of the box nothing more than a gamble and i think it highly questionable. Those that teach this process talk about the virtues of building money off of other's stupid mistakes. That's very little me. Besides, almost every one I am sure who has tried an extremely ends up losing big bucks in the process.

So, getting back very specifically to selecting a good penny Stock, let me say that it may not be all that different from deciding on a good Stock of any kind, except that you choose to be severely limited in doing a traditional fundamental analysis a result of company usually has much less capital on hand and because it may be very difficult to get info on these Stocks that trade at under $5 per share (often slightly below $0. 50 per reveal! ). They simply aren't required to submit too type of reports due to the fact companies whose Stock trades lurking behind big boards like the NYSE as well as NASDAQ. In fact, to get every detail you need, you almost has to be a detective!

However, having said the above, there is a thing you can look for to pick an excellent penny Stock:

First, you can view the management teams. How experienced are soy candles and how successful have they. This is key to the success of any business. Specifically, you might pay really close attention to the CEO. Look at their experience in that specific field and decide irrespective of whether you believe they sometimes this company into earnings.

Second, does the establishment own any technical, health, or creative patents. Owning a patent understand that give them a competitive edge might be key to their success becoming a upstart. Many people overlook this type of point. Searching for patents they can be tricky though I need to warn you, especially when they are still pending.

Third, look closely at their revenue (if you can). Are they already generating revenue and if not how do they plan to earn money? Does this look good? How much revenue do they have on hand? Is the number of revenue enough to get them to a point of say for example a profitable. If not, how can they plan to mention more revenue. Even a company with a good management team and a good business idea won't do well when they are under-funded!

Fourth, has the Stock got for a longer period upside. If the Stock has already been run up, then you may sometimes be too late to go in regardless of how good it is quite. Timing is essential in making a killing on a cent Stock. You have to tell when to get in and get out. You also need while we are avoiding the temptation to acquire a penny Stock that looks promising but has already been run up. This is a kind of mistake I see broker agents make.

Fifth, you can purchase premium penny Stock possibilities. Frankly, this is what I do most of the time these days when trading penny Stocks and i find it a far easier way to earn money with penny Stocks than trying to figure out 1-4 above myself! I want my favorite penny Stock picks obviously that I have tested in the past and that almost always give me profitable picks. I do take note of the other factors I've listed above but it may be really hard to learn of all this information so I have found it easier to let the experts do this in my position. I've become quite loyal over the picks that do good for me.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment